Seminar on 1. Thermochemical Parameters and Growth Mechanism of the Boron Doped Silicon Clusters
The Department for Management of Science & Technology Development (DEMASTED) of Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) would like to announce the periodic scientific seminar in May 2020 as follows:
Time: from 14:00 to 16:00 on May 15th, 2020;
Venue: Meeting room C, Ton Duc Thang University; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City;
Contents: 3 reports to be presented at the seminar:
- Thermochemical Parameters and Growth Mechanism of the Boron Doped Silicon Clusters;
- Impact of the Astaxanthin, Betanin, and EGCG Compounds on Small Oligomers of Amyloid Aβ40 Peptide;
- Morphological characters of Dichocarpum - Ranunculaceae.
Speakers: Experts from DEMASTED
- Dr. Nguyen Minh Tam, a member of the Computational Chemistry Research Group (COMCHEM), is going to present the Report no. 1. Dr. Tam is the author of more than 35 ISI articles (h-index 15), including publications in Journal of Physical Chemistry C (Impact factor 4.3), Scientific Reports (Impact factor 4.1), and Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (Impact factor 3.57).
- Dr. Ngo Son Tung, the Head of the Laboratory of Theoretical and Computational Biophysics (TCB), is going to present the Report no. 2. Dr. Tung is the author of more than 40 ISI articles (h-index 14), with publications in leading journals, including Coordination Chemistry Reviews (Impact factor: 14.5), Journal of Biological Chemistry (Impact factor: 4.2), and Journal of Physical Chemistry B (Impact factor: 3.2).
- Dr. Pham Van The, a member of DEMASTED, is going to present the Report no.3. Dr. The is the author of nearly 20 ISI articles (H-index: 5 according to WOS) with publications in leading journals, including Scientia Horticulturae (Impact factor: 1.961), Annals of Applied Biology (Impact factor: 1.611), and Phytotaxa (Impact factor: 1.168).
Language used: English and Vietnamese
Participants: Aspiring scientists, researchers and students are welcome to attend and participate in the discussion. Contact the Organizing Committee to register before May 12th, 2020 via tel. 028 37755037 or email: email@example.com.