TDTU Startup Wings 2019
To orient and encourage students of Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) towards start-up activities; Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in collaboration with Bricon Company (Korea) and Saigon Hi-tech Park Incubation Center (SHTP-IC) organizes the Start-up Competition for students: “TDTU STARTUP WINGS 2019”. The total prize of the Contest is up to US$ 10,000. The competition will take place from 15th March 2019 to 30th July 2019.
- Registration: 30th April 2019. You can register online at website: feee.tdtu.edu.vn or in person at the Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Room C008, Tan Phong Campus);
- Preliminary round: May 15th, 2019 (online)
- Semi-final round: May 28th, 2019
- Final-round: 30th July 2019
Location: TDTU; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- All students studying at TDTU;
- TDTU alumni who have graduated within the past 1 year;
- Students in the Technology sector of public universities in Ho Chi Minh City (must be associated with TDTU students);
- Students can take part in the competition individually or in groups (for participants in terms a and b).
For more information: Contact the Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering or visit feee.tdtu.edu.vn