Competition: Securities Investment – 2019
Competition: Investment Challenge is a large-scale academic competition of students from Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) and other universities in Ho Chi Minh City.
With the message and mission to “establish an academic forum and a practical environment for investing; stimulate students’ career passion”, the competition this year 2019 attracts broader and deeper investment than the previous years in terms of its academic aspect, quality and size.
With the slogan “No challenge, No success!”, the securities investment competition 2019 promises to be an exciting and appealing event which can attract a great amount of students to join in order to compete with each other and gain more experience. In addition, this is a “securities exchange” for personnel in the securities field. It helps facilitate the promotion of securities companies, seek employees for the potential working teams and ready students for their joining financial and securities market.
This competition, which is co-hosted by the Faculty of Finance and Banking, Center for Economic Training & Application Research (CETAR) and New Stock Investment Club TDTU (NSC), involves 3 rounds and takes place from 18/03/2019 to 12/06/2019. It includes:
- Round 1: Online test with multiple-choice questions. The time frame for this test: 18/03/2019-25/03/2019.
- Round 2: Real investment. Candidates are provided with 10 million VND to make real investment in a securities business and experience things in reality in 2 months (from 01/04/2019 to 31/05/2019). After that, they need to write a report on their investment portfolio and defend their investment in the night of the final.
- Round 3: Final. Candidates will be tested on their advanced knowledge regarding the skills in solving crossword, quick questions and answers game and presentation for defending their investment portfolio in front of the Council of Examiners that includes specialists in securities companies. The final takes place on 12/06/2019.
Candidates can find detailed information about the competition at:
How to register:
- Option 1: register online here
- Option 2: register at duty desk in room B003, Tan Phong Campus
Contact information of Organization Board:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0374227606 (Mr. Dần) - 0375172979 (Ms Nhàn)