Workshop Topic: Starting a business with global thinking
The objective of the workshop is to develop knowledge and skills about entrepreneurship as well as to arouse ideas and start-up projects for students. It also helps audience with training and developing important skills such as thinking skills, critical skills, creative skills, communication skills, cooperative skills, etc.
- Mr. Nguyen Tuan Quynh, Chairman of the Board of Directors, General Director of Saigon Books; Vice Chairman of HCMC Young Entrepreneurs Association
- Ms. Nguyen Phi Van, author of the book I, the future and the world; and 04 other books. She graduated from an MBA in Australia and has held senior positions such as International Marketing Director, Asia-Pacific Director General, Global Development Director in large corporations.
- Part 1: Sharing about the importance of the students themselves; current status of Vietnamese students compared to peers in developed countries
- Part 2: Answers to the questions of What is entrepreneurship and global thinking? How to think globally?
- Part 3: Introducing the book I, the future and the world
- Part 4: Talks with students.
Time: 9:00 on January 14, 2019
Venue: Hall A, Ton Duc Thang University, 19 Nguyễn Hữu Thọ, Tân Phong Ward, District 07, HCMC
Participants: TDTU students
For further information, please contact Ton Duc Thang University Center of Alumni and Business Cooperation (Room C.003)