“Scientific Research Design and Data Analysis” Course
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) is recruiting students for the course “Scientific Research Design and Data Analysis” introduced by Professor Nguyen Van Tuan and other specialists from TDTU.
The purpose of the course is to support learners of post-graduate programs, including Master’s and Ph.D, and scientists with knowledge and skills in designing and analyzing a research projects.
Upon completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Evaluate the value of a scientific research;
- Select an appropriate research model;
- Comprehend and apply R language for data analysis;
- Comprehend and interpret descriptive analysis approaches;
- Apply models of linear regression, logistic regression, Cox and survival analysis;
- Present analytical results of scientific papers;
- Deliver a research presentation (Powerpoint);
- Write scientific papers.
Time: from 25th December 2017 to 7th January 2018.
Venue: Ton Duc Thang University; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, 7 District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Time for registration: up to 18th December 2017.
Contact information: Ngo Chung Luong, Department of Science and Technology development and management (Room A0303);
Ton Duc Thang University; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, 7 District, Ho Chi Minh City;
Telephone: (028) 37755 037; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please click here.