1. Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub, is proudly committed to Vietnam’s human development and sustainable growth into the 21st century. Ton Duc Thang University is to set up a one-of-a-kind K to 12 school on its main campus in Ho Chi Minh City. The main goal is to bring in the best global education model to Vietnam and to provide its students with high quality education to pursue international higher education and careers after their graduation.
We are currently seeking a Nordic Architectural Designer in our TDTU main campus.
Ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in non-residential, Nordic school and educational structure, Nordic planning and design.
- Highly developed skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
The Nordic Architectural Designer position is a part-time position with one-year contract. Priority is given to candidates who are working in Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
Salary: Salary will be negotiable.
Working place: Tan Phong Campus, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Accommodation: The University will arrange in-campus accommodation for all international staff.
How to apply:
Application should be sent (by email) to the Department for Management of Science and Technology Development of Ton Duc Thang University. In the application, please include the following documents:
- A cover letter;
- Full curriculum vitae.
2. English teacher
- Quantity: 20
Full-time Bachelor Degree in English, Credit or above;
One of the following certificates (IELTS +7.0/ TOEFL PBT +243/ TOEFL CBT +600/ TOEFT iBT +96/ TOEIC +850 or equivalent);
Experience in teaching would be an advantage;
Applicants having postgraduate qualifications (MA in TESOL/Applied Linguistics) or pursuing these programs (with confirmation) are preferred.
3. Foreign English teacher
- Quantity: 20
A copy of university degree;
Copy of criminal background report from home country that has been authenticated / legalized by the Vietnamese Consulate in their home country or Vietnamese criminal background report if candidate lives in Vietnam for more than 6 months;
A copy of ESL teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL);
A copy of work permit and resident card. (If you have not had a work permit you need to submit a copy of legalized university degree obtain a work permit)
4. More information:
Department for Management of Science and Technology Development (Research Affairs), Ton Duc Thang University
Address: Room A303, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone number: +84 8 37755037; Fax: +84 8 37755055
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Ut V. Le, Director of Research Affairs of Ton Duc Thang University)